North Colonie Central School District Custodial Department is looking for cleaners! Come join a well-established professional team of cleaners that take pride in their work. This team plays a significant role in one of the best K-12 public educational systems in the state.
- If you are looking to join a strong team of professional cleaners.
- If you take pride in your work.
- If you can offer something positive to our Custodial team.
- If you are friendly and have a positive attitude.
Fill out an application and come join our North Colonie Custodial team! Starting pay is $13.31 per hour with the possibilities of advancement based on performance.
Current positions available:
- (7) – Five hour positions from 9:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., that will assist with constant restroom cleaning and routine custodial cleaning throughout the building. Monday-Friday
- (4) – Four hour positions open, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., that will assist with constant restroom cleaning and routine custodial cleaning throughout the building. Monday-Friday
- (1) – Five hour position from 7 a.m.-12 p.m., cleaning and disinfecting the Transportation Department building. Monday-Friday
- (2) – Three hour positions with flex hours between 3:30-10 p.m. Monday-Friday. Cleaning and disinfecting in an elementary school.
- (1) – Seven hour position from Tuesday-Thursday. Cleaning and disinfecting in an elementary school.
We are also looking for sub cleaners that can fill in on the second shift (after 3 p.m.) when needed, at all locations. This is an on-call basis, Monday-Friday with the potential for up to 40 hours a week, when needed.
All positions are $13.31 starting pay.
Applicants hired must be fingerprinted and go through a background check. The fingerprinting cost is the responsibility of the applicant.
If interested, fill out the NCCS Application for Employment that is attached, mail it to the address below or the email address below and we will be in contact.
North Colonie Central School District
Human Resources Department
91 Fiddlers Lane,
Latham, NY 12110
You can also email your NCCS application to HR@ncolonie.org.