The North Colonie Central School District is looking for bus drivers! The bus fleet averages 833,000 miles/year.
Benefits of being a school bus driver
- Enjoy a great schedule with summers, school vacations and holidays off.
- Become a member of the New York state retirement system.
- All drivers will start as substitute drivers earning $21.43/hour.
- Individuals need to be at least 21 years old and have a clean driving record.
- All school staff also undergo a criminal background check at the time of hire.
Interested individuals can email the Director of Transportation, Denise Towne, at firstname.lastname@example.org.