North Colonie CSD to Offer COVID-19 Diagnostic Testing
UPDATE: North Colonie CSD’s COVID-19 Testing Site Open
The North Colonie Central School District is providing free diagnostic COVID testing for symptomatic students and staff. As we are heading into cold and flu season, it is likely that your child(ren) will present with one or more COVID-like symptoms in the future (i.e. cough, runny nose, etc.).
Through a partnership with Quadrant Biosciences, the District is using the Clarifi COVID-19 test , which is currently the most sensitive saliva test on the market.
Learn more about North Colonie CSD Covid Testing and Procedures
Register your child(ren) for COVID-19 testing.
The North Colonie CSD is excited to announce that we are in the process of setting up a COVID DIAGNOSTIC PCR testing site for symptomatic students and staff.
No longer will you need to contact your pediatrician or look online for a testing site. All of your testing can be done right at North Colonie!
Please be proactive and register your child today!
About the Test:
- Painless saliva swab
- Test administered at a North Colonie location
- Results returned within 24-48 hours
- Will meets North Colonie requirements for returning to school
- By registering your child on Quadrant, this DOES NOT require them to be tested.
You must create a student profile(s) on Quadrant’s Clarifi COVID-19 website. Please register your child in advance. You will not be able to register at North Colonie’s testing site.
Follow these steps to register. You can also watch a video here.
- Create a Quadrant account.
- Once you have created an account, THEN “ADD Profile” to create a profile for your child to be tested. (You can create multiple student profiles under each account).
- When creating the profile, you are not required to enter health insurance information.
- For “Organization” please choose your child’s school building.
- Fill out your contact information.
- Check/click the boxes at the end and hit submit.
Please note: The Saturday clinics are on hold indefinitely.
Category: Archive, District News