Shaker Football will be host Shenendehowa this Friday (Nov. 5) in a Sectional Semi-Final contest. Tickets MUST be purchased digitally through the Go Fan application (see link below).
This is a Section 2 contest. Ticket pricing is set at $6 plus fees by Section 2 (not the North Colonie School District).
You will submit your digital ticket(s) at the gate entrance the evening of the contest upon entering the facility.
Please note the following information regarding the game:
Shaker Varsity HOME football game Covid-19 protocols will be as follows until further notice:
• There will be no limit on spectator attendance.
• Due to crowd size 3 feet of social distancing and vaccination status of spectators is not possible in the bleacher areas.
o As a result, ALL SPECTATORS WHO SIT IN THE BLEACHERS MUST BE MASKED (Home and Visitor side). Our attendants will enforce this policy and have masks available when needed.
• Refusal to wear a mask in the bleacher areas will necessitate removal of the individual from the bleachers for the game.
• Spectators not sitting in the bleachers are asked to be masked when 3 feet of social distancing is not attainable.
Home Varsity Football Game general reminders:
• Shaker Middle School students (and visiting middle school students) WILL NOT be permitted into the game without being accompanied by an adult.
In an effort to further increase the safety at your football games, effective immediately we are no longer allowing spectators to enter the game with backpacks, fanny packs, or any other large bag. Anyone who brings a larger bag will be asked to return it to their vehicle before they can be admitted. Shaker High School and North Colonie will not accept responsibility for or store bags at the game.
Items that are NOT allowed in:
• Drawstring Bags
• Fanny Packs
• Large Shoulder bags
Items that ARE allowed:
• Small purses
Shaker High School and North Colonie reserve the right to search any bag that is allowed into the athletic facility.
Thank you for your help in creating a fun, safe environment for our North Colonie community.