Tonight’s PAC meeting is postponed until next Thursday, Oct. 15 at 7 p.m. Due to the power outages throughout the town and also due to the fact that we are anticipating an additional update from the NYS Department of Health, we feel it is best to host this meeting next week. We are looking forward to our meeting next week.
We will email you the livestream link the day of the meeting.
D. Joseph Corr
Superintendent of Schools