Registration for the winter season for all high school level sports (Varsity, JV, Freshmen) opens on Fri., October 15. For Modified level sports (7th and 8th graders) registration will open on Fri., October 22.
Girls Basketball – Varsity, JV, Modified 9, Modified
Boys Basketball – Varsity, JV, Freshmen, Modified
Girls Competitive Cheerleading – Varsity, JV
Girls Gymnastics – Varsity
Girls and Boys Indoor Track – Varsity
Boys Swimming – Varsity
Co-ed Modified Swimming
Bowling – Varsity
Ice Hockey – Varsity
Wrestling – Varsity, JV, modified
Please visit www.bisonboosters.org to find our winter registration link at the very top of the page. We encourage you to explore our booster website where you will find current information about all our sport offerings.
Important items to note:
- You will need an updated physical to participate in any of our athletic programs. An updated physical means one that has been completed dating back to Nov. 1, 2020. Any physical that pre-dates 11/1/20 will not qualify a student for athletic participation this fall season.
- If your child is participating in a winter high risk sport (basketball, ice hockey, cheer, wrestling) and they are NOT fully vaccinated you MUST:
- Create an account on the Quadrant app.
- Once you have created an account THEN “ADD Profile” to create a profile for your child to be tested. When creating the profile, you are not required to enter health insurance information. For “Organization” please choose your child’s school building (Shaker High School or Shaker Middle School).
- By registering an unvaccinated child in a high risk sport, they will participate in weekly COVID-19 testing for the duration of the season unless they become fully vaccinated (defined as two weeks after final dose of has been administered).
- It is suggested you register your child for testing even if they are fully vaccinated should you ever want a screening or diagnostic test at a future date. By registering your child on Quadrant, this DOES NOT require them to test if they are fully vaccinated.
Please click here for all pre-season informational meeting dates and times. These meetings are designed to provide information to prospective athletes on the upcoming season for each sport and team.