Southgate is participating in the Colonie Center School Bucks program. Families can help the school earn points to be eligible to win a cash prize if it is one of the top ten point-earning schools in the Capital Region.
In previous years, Southgate used the funds it received for the School Success program, which supported activities including Peace Day, Fall Fun Day, Family Book Night and Spring Fling.
- The School Bucks program is based on actual dollars spent by personal visits of family members, friends and supporters of each participating school. This program is not a receipt drive.
- Bills made from non in-store purchases will not be accepted (cell phone bills, cable bills, credit card bills, etc.).
- Store employees may not be used to collect receipts for participating schools.
- All receipts must be redeemed within 60 days of purchase date.
- Receipts will be collected from August 1, 2018 until June 1, 2019.
- Receipts for returned merchandise will not be accepted.
Bring your original cash register receipts from any Colonie Center store to the Management Office (located past the bathrooms near Sephora) to accumulate points! Or, you can turn your receipts into Southgate in an envelope marked “office”.