Grade 6 Supply List
Dear New Sixth Graders,
Welcome! You have an exciting year ahead of you. September through June will be filled not only with many academic activities but also with many special privileges and responsibilities. We are looking forward to greeting you in September.
- #2 pencils (ongoing supply)
- fine line markers or colored pencils
- one (1) box of tissues
- one (1) set of inexpensive headphones in a Ziploc bag labeled with child’s name and teacher
- calculator (basic four-function)
- baby picture for the yearbook of your graduating sixth grader
- pencil case
Pocket Folders, Binders and Notebooks
- 1 yellow (language arts)
- 1 marble notebook
- 1 blue (math)
- 1 red 3-subject notebook (reading)
- 1 green (science)
- 1 red binder (1”) with 4 dividers (reading)
- 1 any design (homework)
- 1 blue 3-subject notebook (math)
- 1 any design (music)
- 1 black binder (1”) (social studies)
- 1 binder (1”) for art class
- 1 green 1-subject notebook (science)
The following are always welcomed and appreciated:
- Glue sticks
- Dry erase markers
We realize that school supplies can be expensive, so please feel free to use items you may already have at home.
Daily planner (assignment pad) will be provided.
Have a fun-filled and safe summer!
The Sixth Grade Teachers