Grade 4 Supply List
Dear Parents of Incoming Fourth Graders,
We would like to welcome you to fourth grade. The first day will be here before we know it. We are looking forward to meeting all of you at the Open House meeting in September. This year, organization will play an important role in your child’s success while adjusting to the new and exciting curricula. We would like the children to be prepared with their names labeled on their materials for the first day of school. Enjoy the summer, and we’ll see you in September!
Fourth Grade Teachers
- # 2 pencils and erasers (an ongoing supply)
- One (1) package of colored pencils, crayons, OR thin markers
- Large zippered pouch OR pencil box
- 1 package of lined paper
- Two (2) composition notebooks labeled: reading and writer’s notebook
- Two (2) two-pocket folders: 1 green (labeled science), 1 red (labeled reading) and 1 yellow (labeled social studies)
- Two (2) one-subject spiral notebooks: 1 green (labeled science) and 1 yellow (labeled social studies)
- One (1) 5-pocket accordion folder (at least 5 pockets) labeled: take home, ELA, math, SS/SCI and Keep In
- One (1) set of inexpensive headphones in a Ziploc bag labeled with your child’s name
- One (1) box of tissues
- Baby Wipes
Ms. Scherzer’s and Wagner’s Homeroom
- One (1) additional Two-Pocket folder of your choice labeled: Writing
Ms. Wagner’s Homeroom
- One (1) additional composition notebook labeled: Self-Reflection
The following are always welcomed and appreciated:
- Glue sticks
- Dry erase markers
We realize that school supplies can be expensive, so please feel free to use items you may already have at home.
Please label materials with your child’s name.
Student planners will be provided to all students in September.