Grade 3 Supply List
2018-19 Southgate Grade 3 Supply List
Dear Parents of Incoming Third Graders,
We are looking forward to working with your child next year in third grade. The Open House meeting in September will be here before we know it. It will be an opportunity for all of us to get acquainted with one another.
For your convenience, we have put together a list of supplies that will be needed in the fall. We are requesting specific items because of Southgate’s goal to improve the organization of our students.
- Six (6) composition notebooks
- Six (6) PLASTIC take home folders with pockets (red, yellow, blue, green, purple, and orange)
- One (1) package of WHITE loose-leaf paper
- Two (2) packages of PRE-SHARPENED #2 Ticonderoga pencils with eraser caps *No mechanical pencils please
- One (1) hand-held pink eraser
- Three (3) JUMBO sized glue sticks
- One (1) box thin markers
- Four (4) Expo black fat tip dry erase markers
- Crayons (no more than 24)
- Four (4) Expo fine tip dry erase markers (3C only)
- One (1) box baby wipes
- One (1) tube sock to use as an eraser
- One (1) box colored pencils
- One (1) yellow highlighter
- One (1) multi-pack of 2”x 2” post-it notes
- Two (2) large box of tissues
- $3.16 party money in an envelope labeled with your child’s name
- One (1) set of inexpensive headphones in a Ziploc bag labeled with child’s name to use with the Chromebooks
Please write your child’s name on the dry erase markers, glue and all folders.
Have a safe and enjoyable summer!
Third Grade Teachers