Superbowl Saturday event
- Saturday February 3
- 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Shaker Junior High School traffic circle
This is a drive through, drop off event. Students will greet your vehicle as you drive through our SuperBowl Circle. You don’t even have to leave your car!
This year, the need to stock the pantry is even greater, with 30 families being helped every Friday with backpacks of healthy food to sustain for the weekend. The food pantry provides the food for our backpack program, and is in critical need of donations.
- Boxes of cereal –not LARGE
- Boxes of oatmeal packets
- Mac ‘n Cheese (boxes or microwaveable cups)
- Small jars of Peanut butter
- Small jars of jelly
- Canned pasta (think Chef Boyardee)
- Canned Tuna and/or Chicken
- Hearty Soups (as a meal)
- Boxed Pasta
- Canned jars of pasta sauce
- Juice boxes (100% Juice)
- Canned Vegetables and/or Beans
- Individually wrapped: (snack packs) of: Granola bars, Crackers, Pudding, Applesauce, Microwave popcorn, Cookies
*All jars/cans must be 16 oz. or smaller
*All items must be able to fit in the backpack.
*Please check items to ensure items are not expired.
If you wish to contribute in advance of the event or have any questions about donations, please contact Stacey Angell, Student Assistance Counselor, at 518-785-1341 x 4521, or email email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for your generosity and support to help our families in need!