Shaker Research Students and Shaker Independent Researchers won big at the 29th Annual RPI Science Fair. Many student took home top awards and one won a $40,000 scholarship. The students worked very well together as a team and represented SHS at the highest level.
The following students took home awards from the event:
- Nathan Wang: 2nd Place, a trip to INTEL ISEF Finals, and the Mu Alpha Theta Math Award
- Olivia Zhou: 3rd Place and a trip to INTEL ISEF Finals
- Rohan Bagchi: 1st Honorable Mention, a trip to the NYS Science Fair, and the NOAA Pulse of the Planet Award
- Andrew Huang: RPI Scholarship worth $40,000
- Ishah Kumar: STANYS: Eleanor Miller Reed Science Award for Spirit of Research and the Yale Science and Engineering Association Award