Clay Grade 7 Supply List
2019-20 Clay Hall Grade 7 Supply List
Hall Color – Purple
We strongly recommend that students follow a color-code system to organize their classroom notebooks, folders and binders. A color-code system helps students quickly locate materials needed for class and assists students with the correct filing of handouts, homework, and other class materials.
When purchasing supplies, please try to purchase necessary materials according to the suggested building wide color-code system.
- English – Red
- Social Studies – Dark Blue
- Science – Green
- Math – Black
- Languages – Light Blue
- Health/Music – Yellow
- Tech/Art/Family & Consumer Sciences – Any Color or Design
Welcome to Clay Hall. Clay Hall’s color is purple. Wear your hall color on the first day of school and during inter-hall events to show your hall spirit! To get you started, we have prepared a list of items that all seventh graders usually need to begin school in September. Please keep in mind that there may be some additional items needed once the school year starts.
- Customary ruler (inches)
- Single subject notebook with folder
- Loose-leaf paper
- #2 pencils (at least 100)
- TI-34 Multi View scientific calculator. Approximately $15.00 (open from package and label with your name before the first day of school.)
- Paper and pencils need to be re-stocked throughout the year.
- 1 Box of tissues or 1 container of Clorox wipes.
- 1” 3-Ring Binder
- 1 Folder with Pockets
- Pens/pencils/highlighter/loose-leaf paper
- 2-pocket folder
- 1 Marble Composition Notebook (must be 100 sheets)
- 12 Glue Sticks
- Extra Pens and Pencils – Colored Pencils
- 1″ binder with pockets
Social Studies (Dark Blue)
- 1” 3-ring binder
- 3 folders with pockets
- Supply of loose-leaf paper
- Package of #2 pencils; a highlighter
- Set of colored pencils
- Package of black or blue pens
- 3 x 5 note cards
- Book Covers (paper bags OK)
- Dictionary at home
- Computer bag or other accessories for school issued Chromebook.