Grade 5 Supply List
Congratulations on completing fourth grade! We sincerely hope you enjoy the summer.
This is the list of supplies to be purchased by all fifth graders:
- 10 pens (blue or black) and at least 2 red
- 24 #2 pencils (no mechanical pencils)
- 1 zipper pencil pouch with 3 holes (to put in binder)
- 1 pencil eraser
- 2 packages of loose-leaf paper
- 4 dry erase markers
- Three 1 inch binders (heavy duty) (1 blue, 1 green, 1 red)
- One 1 ½ ” white binder with front view pocket (to put schedule in front) (HEAVY DUTY)
- 3 packages of 5 binder dividers
- 5 durable folders (bottom pockets, 3-ring holes for binder, 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 blue, 1 purple, and 1 any color)
- Three 1-subject spiral notebooks (yellow, red and blue)
- 1 deck of playing cards
- 1 pack of 8 crayons
- 3 boxes of tissues
- 1 package of reinforcements
- 1 pack of 3×3 Post-It Notes
- 4 Black and White composition notebooks
- 12 glue sticks
- 1 pair headphones-NO EARBUDS– in Ziploc bag with student’s name and class on bag
- *Chapter book to read
- *Art smock
- 2 highlighters (any color)
An assignment planner will be supplied by the school.
*Indicates these items are not included in pre-ordered school supply package.
Please label your notebooks and folders with your NAME and HOMEROOM on the front.
Please study your multiplication and division facts by using flashcards or a computer program. Having these memorized is necessary for fifth grade math.