Grade 4 Supply List
We look forward to a new class of fourth graders each September. It is fun to watch the changes as the children mature into upper grade students. Please have your child bring the following items when school resumes in September:
- 4 boxes of #2 Ticonderoga pencils (other brands break and do not sharpen)
- 1 box of colored pencils (24 or more count)
- 1 clipboard
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 4 composition notebooks
- 1 graph paper notebook for math
- 5 two-pocket vinyl folders
- 2 packages of wide-rule loose-leaf paper
- 1 highlighter
- 1 zipper pencil pouch
- 2 packages of 4-count dry erase markers
- 6 glue sticks (large)
- 1 pack of 3 X 5 index cards
- 1 pair of headphones in Ziploc bag with student’s name on bag (preferably ear buds)
All students will need a backpack, gym shoes (sneakers) and an art smock. Please label all supplies with name.
An assignment planner will be supplied by the school.
We ask that all fourth graders master their addition, subtraction and multiplication facts over the summer. This will make the transition to fourth grade math much easier. Don’t forget to complete your summer reading assignment. Have a great vacation and we look forward to meeting you in September.