Grade 1 Supply List
Welcome to first grade! Next year will be a very exciting one. It will be a time for your children to learn, to do fun things, to share ideas, to work hard and to make new friends.
The following list includes supplies that your child will need for the first day of school in September:
- 3 plastic pocket folders: 1 red, 1 yellow and 1 blue
- 24 sharpened pencils
- Small school box
- 12 glue sticks (Elmer’s)
- 2 boxes of crayons (16 count)
- 1 pair of scissors
- 3 composition notebooks (marble), wide rule
- 2 black dry erase markers
- 6 large erasers (not pencil caps)
- 1 box tissues
- 1 pair headphones in a Ziplock bag with student’s name on bag – NO EAR BUDS!
- Smock for Art
All students will need a backpack and gym shoes (sneakers).
An assignment planner will be supplied by the school.
Please label all folders and notebooks. Once school begins, we will send home a “specials” schedule and times for each class.
We wish you a wonderful summer filled with many special memories!