There will be an Elementary Parent Program on Monday, Sept. 30 from 6:30-8 p.m. at Boght Hills Elementary School.
There will be free child care available; sign up sheets will be coming home from all elementary schools.
Dr. Randy Cale will be discussing ADHD/Anxiety. He will introduce a comprehensive bio-social-psychological approach that parents can bring home and put into practice. The focus is on how to get change at home, and eliminate the endless reminders, word battles and discussions that drain energy and time. Imminently practical and immediately useful, this seminar will put you back in control of your home.
Is this for you? The answer is yes… if you:
- Have a child who struggles with anxiety, worry, panic & fears
- Feel desperate to help your child with anxiety, ADD or ADHD
- Dance around your child’s behaviors or fears.
- Lose sleep with worries
- Experience debilitating stress in your home, that impacts the quality of life
- Have read every book, talked to every doctor, but nothing is working.
- Realize medication or counseling isn’t really helping…and it’s time for change!
For more information, visit Dr. Cale’s website, www.terrificparenting.com
About Dr. Randy Cale
Dr. Randy Cale is a licensed psychologist, author, speaker, and parenting coach. You may have seen him on NBC, Fox News, or read his articles in the various magazines & newspapers. He has also created numerous parenting solutions, available now in digital form. As part of his practice, he now offers Neurofeedback Mapping (Qeeg), & Training, with a focus on helping children and adults with ADD/ADHD, anxiety, OCD, and depression.