North Colonie and South Colonie CSD are working together with Colonie EMS and the Albany County DOH to provide another vaccination clinic for our families and students as young as 12 years old. The clinic will be at Shaker Jr. High School on Watervliet Shaker Road, Tuesday, June 1 from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. Walk-ins are welcome, but we encourage you to sign up.
The Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine is a two-part vaccine. Individuals receiving the vaccine on June 1 will be required to return on June 22 to receive the second dose. Second dose appointments will automatically be scheduled after arriving for the first dose. If you are not able to return on June 22, please do not register to receive the vaccine at this time.
Use this link to sign up,
or scan the QR code on the graphic to the right.
- Students ages 12-15 must have a legal guardian present in order to be vaccinated.
- Parental accompaniment is preferred for all students. To be vaccinated, if you are under the age of 18, you must have this consent form signed by a parent/guardian.
- For students ages 16 and 17, if a parent or guardian is not present at the time of the appointment, that person must be available by phone to also give consent. A clinic staff member will call prior to the vaccine administration.
Vaccine information for families
Please review the following for answers to questions about the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine:
- Learn more about side effects and what to expect after receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine
- Frequently asked questions about vaccines (CDC)