Budget Forum & Board of Education Meet the Candidates Night, May 2
Wednesday, May 2, 7:00 p.m.
Shaker Junior High School Auditorium
475 Watervliet-Shaker Rd.
Latham, NY 12110
- 7:00 p.m. Welcome by Superintendent & budget overview presentation
- 7:20 p.m. Moderator welcome & introductions
- 7:30 p.m. Opening statements
- 7:40 p.m. Questions/responses
- 8:15 p.m. Closing remarks
- 8:30 p.m. Candidates meet the voters
The League of Women Voters will be moderating this event. Board of Education seats are not at large and candidates had to declare what seat they were running for at the time they picked up petitions. The open seat of current Board of Education member Sandy Pangburn is uncontested. The open seat of Patrick Masson has three candidates.
Incumbent – candidate for her seat:
- Sandy Pangburn
Candidates for the seat of Patrick Masson:
- Michelle Dischiavo
- Alexandra Kane
- Timothy J. O’Connor