Third Grade Supply List
2017-18 List of Supplies
- Mrs. Harriman and Mrs. Pugh’s homeroom: 5 Marble composition notebooks (wide ruled, not college ruled; no spiral bound notebooks)
- Mrs. Carroll’s homeroom: 3 Marble composition notebooks (wide ruled, not college ruled; no spiral bound notebooks)
- 5 durable pocket folders (pockets on bottom, not sides)
- 1 small supply box
- 2 dozen pencils (sharpened, if possible)
- 3 glue sticks
- 1 package of loose leaf (standard lines)
- 1 box of tissues
- 1 set of multiplication flashcards (to be kept at home)
- 1 set of division flashcards (to be kept at home)
- Boys ONLY – 1box of gallon sized Ziploc bags
- Girls ONLY – 1container of anti-bacterial wipes
- Mrs. Pugh’s homeroom ONLY – 1″ hard covered binder
- Mrs. Carroll’s homeroom ONLY – 1container of white glue;
- Art Smock
- Gym Sneakers
There is no need to purchase new items if your child has them from his/her previous grade.
Please label these supplies with your child’s full name.
IMPORTANT: Due to space limitations, backpacks with wheels and binders/Trapper Keppers should be kept at home.