Fourth Grade Supply List
2017-18 List of Supplies
Dear Fourth Graders and Parents,
Congratulations on doing a great job in third grade. I hope you have a very enjoyable summer. We are looking forward to being your fourth grade teacher. The following list of supplies will be needed on the first day of school.
- Two packages of #2 pencils, sharpened if possible
- One small box of crayons, colored pencils or Twistables
- Two packages of loose leaf paper (standard lines)
- Two boxes of tissues
- One smock or old shirt for Art
- Two red pens- non retractable
- Six marble notebooks
- Four sturdy cardboard folders, hole-punched (with pockets on the bottom, not sides), no fasteners; 1yellow, 1green and 2 different colors other than red, blue, yellow, or green.
- 1″ hard covered binder (no trapper keepers)
- Small, soft pencil pouch for pens and pencils (no boxes please)
- One set of earbuds
- Students do not need an assignment pad. Each student will receive a Boght Hills School Assignment Notebook
** Please Label all supplies with the student’s name.
Our desks are small and students do not need any extra supplies. Thank you for planning ahead. We are looking forward to seeing all of you in September!
Fourth Grade Staff