First Grade Supply List
2017-18 List of Supplies
Welcome to first grade! The following is a list of items needed for the classroom. Please clearly label each item with your child’s first and last name.
For the first day of school, please place 3 sharpened pencils, one eraser, one box of crayons, and one box of markers in your child’s supply box. All other small supplies should be placed in a zip lock bag with their name on the bag. This bag will be stored in school so that your child can refill their supply box as needed.
Thank you for your support and help with these items.
- 1 large backpack
- 3-plain 2 pocket folders (please be sure to send in only plain folders, no pictures or designs please)
- 1 clear plastic envelope (8″x10 or larger, can be found at Office Max or Staples)
- 1 pencil/supply box-space maker type, size approx. 8″ x 4″
- 1 box of #2 pencils with erasers
- 2 large block eraser (for erasing pencil marks)
- 1 box of 24 Crayola crayons
- 1 box of washable markers
- 3 marble notebooks (hardcover)
- 5 glue sticks
- 1 old clean sock (to be used as an eraser)
- 1 box of Kleenex
- Art Smock (an old shirt)
- Gym sneakers
Please remember to label all items. Thank you!