Grade 3 Supply List
2017-18 Third Grade Supply List
We are happy to know that you will be in third grade. We hope that you are planning to have a fun-filled
summer. Be sure to include reading in your daily schedule. To help you get ready, here is a list of
supplies that will make life in third grade easier. Please LABEL all materials.
- (4) 2-Pocket folders w/o clasps
- Sharpened #2 pencils with erasers, 4 boxes
- 1 Pencil Box
- 3 black-marble composition notebooks, wide rule
- A box of Crayola crayons (24 ct)
- Crayola Washable Markers Classic Color, fine tip, 8 ct.
- 1 box Crayola Colored Pencils, pre-sharpened, 8 ct
- 2 Elmer’s Large Washable Glue Sticks
- 5″ Pointed Tip Scissors
- 4 Black Expo Low Odor Dry Erase Marker Chisel Tip
- 1 clean sock to use on dry erase boards
- 2 Pencil Sharpeners w/Receptacle
- 3 boxes of Kleenex
- 2 Yellow Highlighters, chisel tip
- Pack of Eraser Caps
- Art smock
- Ear buds or headphone for computer class
- MRS. BERGER’S CLASS ONLY: 2″ three-ring binder and 1 pack of dividers
Students with last name that starts with A – M please bring in a box of sandwich size baggies.
Students with last name that starts with N – Z please bring in a box of gallon size baggies.
Have a happy summer!
Third Grade Teachers