Blue Creek Nurse’s Notes
Hello Blue Creek Families!
I am Kimberly Roberson your new School Nurse! I am so excited to be a part of the Blue Creek family
and to get to know all of your wonderful children!
- If your child is entering grades K, 1, 3, or 5 OR if your child is a new student to our school, they
will need an updated physical for this school year, per DOH. This can be any physical AFTER
9/12/21 for it to count for the 22-23 school year.
- Starting in late fall, I will begin screening the children in grades K, 1, 3, and 5 and all new
students for hearing and vision. 5th grade girls will also receive a scoliosis screening.
- If your child fails a screening you will get a note home in the mail and verbal or email contact
- If your child is absent for any reason please fill out the google absence form located on the
- Please notify me if your child was diagnosed with a communicable illness such as strep throat,
Flu, Covid, head ice, etc.
- New Covid guidance is on the district website. Please reach out if you have any questions.
- If your child has a medication to be administered in school, each year I need a new Doctor’s
order form for that medication to be administered by me.
Please reach out if you ever have any questions or concerns, I will be happy to help.
Kimberly Roberson, BSN, RN
Phone: 518-785-7451 x4409