North Colonie Central Schools
Blue Creek Nurse’s Notes
- Physicals for new students and students in Kindergarten, 2nd and 4th grades are due if you have not yet turned them into the Health Office.
- Please make sure your child is prepared to go outside at recess with appropriate clothing. Also consider sending in a change of clothes for your student in case they become wet. Many children come in to borrow these items and the health office has a limited supply.
- DO NOT send your child into school if your child has a fever or had vomiting or diarrhea.
- Please notify the school if your child has been diagnosed with a communicable disease such as strep throat. They are welcome back to school after being on antibiotic treatment for 24 hours.
- 5th Grade Parents: Your student will be REQUIRED to have a booster tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis vaccine before entering 6th grade next year. If your child has already received the vaccine, the documentation may be sent into the Health Office at any time. Your child will be excluded from school on the first day back without a copy of the updated immunization record.