Rising 9th Grade Athletics Information
How does my child sign up?
- Virtual interest meetings will be held in May and June for each fall sport.
- Dates, times and Zoom links for the virtual meetings will be posted on the athletic page of the district website, and on the homepage of the Booster Club website.This information will also be covered in PE classes.
- Contact the athletic office by phone at 518-785-5511 x 3351 or email if your child is unable to attend the interest meeting.
Start Dates for Fall
- Varsity, JV, freshman and modified level teams start no earlier than August 23, 2021.
Registration and Health Clearance
- In order to be eligible to try out, a student-athlete must be cleared by the high school nurse after completing the online registration through FamilyID.
- The window for completing the FamilyID registration will be posted on the athletic page of the district website by June 1, 2021.
List of Fall Sport and High School Levels Offered
- Cheerleading: Varsity, JV
- Cross Country: Varsity, JV, Freshman, Modified 9
- Field Hockey: Varsity, JV
- Football: Varsity, JV, Freshman
- Boys Golf: Varsity, JV
- Girls Golf: Varsity
- Boys and Girls Soccer: Varsity, JV, Modified 9
- Girls Swimming and Diving: Varsity (only offered in fall)
- Boys Swimming and Diving: Varsity (only offered in winter)
- Girls Tennis: Varsity & JV (only offered in fall)
- Boys Tennis: Varsity, JV (only offered in winter)
- Boys and Girls Volleyball: Varsity, JV
Sport-specific practice information will be posted on the athletic page of the district website throughout the summer.