North Colonie Central School District now offers the convenience of FamilyID, a secure online platform that provides an easy, user-friendly way to register student-athletes for our athletic programs. When you register through FamilyID the system keeps track of your information in a personal profile, so most of the information only needs to be entered once for each family member and can be used for multiple programs. To help expedite the process, have the following information on hand when registering:
- Copy of registrant’s up-to-date physical.
- For this year only, New York state is allowing student-athletes to participate with a physical from the 2018-19 or 2019-20 school year.
- Authorization of Medication form (if applicable)
- Two emergency contacts
- Physician contact information & medical history
- Health Insurance Information
- Parent/Guardian Information
- Student Information
- Emergency Contact Information
Registration is now open for the fall season for varsity and JV levels only. At this time, registration is only open to students in grades 9-12. NYSPHSAA has postponed high-risk sports (football, cheerleading and volleyball) to March 1, 2021. Registration dates for those sports are forthcoming in early 2021.
A parent/guardian, along with his or her child, should register by visiting FamilyID.
- If this is your first time using FamilyID, go to the website www.familyid.com and click Create Account. Click Log In if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), email address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. If you don’t see the email, check your email filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation e-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once you are on the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration. This does not mean your child is cleared to play yet; it just tells you the form has been submitted for review by the school nurses.
At any time, you may log at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the ‘Registration’ tab on the blue bar.
If you have questions regarding registration, please contact the Athletic Office at (518) 785-5511 ext. 3351.
If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at email@example.com or 888-800-5583 ext. 1. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.