Innovation at North Colonie
- In these spaces we are all students, and in these spaces we are all teachers
- Mistakes will happen in fact, they are supported, expected, and respected.
- Innovation spaces are the brave-safe spaces for students to work collaboratively to practice helpful life long skills such as creativity, self comparison, expression of authenticity, connection, vulnerability and courage.
- Practice being Digital Citizens
- Become knowledge Constructors
- Become Innovative Designers
- Become Innovative Computational Thinkers
- Become Global Collaborators
- Become Empowered Learners
- Click HERE to Learn more about the above standards
Watch a Parents’ Advisory Council meeting about the Innovation Spaces on North Colonie’s YouTube channel.
WNYT Newschannel 13 visited the Shaker Middle School Innovation Labs in March 2022. Watch here.