- 1 Sturdy Two-Pocket Folder
- 1 Box of Family Size Tissues
- BOYS: 1 Box (gallon size) Resealable Plastic Bags
- GIRLS: 1 Box (quart size) Resealable Plastic Bags
- 1 Large Container of Wet Wipes
- 3 Large Glue Sticks
- 3 Dry Erase Markers
- 1 set of earbuds. Place in Ziploc bag with full name on it.
- 1 plastic pencil box (approximately 8 ½ “ x 5 ½”)
- Sneakers to be worn on Gym Days
For the first day of school, please place 3 sharpened pencils, one eraser, one box of crayons, and one box of markers in your child’s supply box. All other small supplies should be placed in a zip lock bag with their name on the bag. This bag will be stored in school so that your child can refill their supply box as needed.
- 1 large backpack
- 3-plain 2 pocket folders (please be sure to send in only plain folders, no pictures or designs please)
- 1 clear plastic envelope (8”x10 or larger, can be found at Office Max or Staples)
- 1 pencil/supply box-space maker type, size approx. 8” x 4”
- 1 box of #2 pencils with erasers
- 2 large block eraser (for erasing pencil marks)
- 1 box of 24 Crayola crayons
- 1 box of washable markers
- 3 marble notebooks (hardcover)
- 5 glue sticks
- 1 old clean sock (to be used as an eraser)
- 1 box of Kleenex
- 1 set of earbuds (placed in a Ziploc bag with full name on it)
- Art – smock (an old shirt)
- Gym – sneakers
- 1 set of earbuds. Place in Ziploc bag labeled with full name.
- 1 box of #2 pencils
- Pencil case – zipper kind works the best (not a box)
- Crayons (box of 24) – please put crayons in a Ziploc bag
- 3 wide ruled, single subject spiral notebooks
- 2 Packages of 3 x 3 Post-It-Notes – yellow
- Book bag – (must fit inside a locker, so bags on wheels are not an option)
- 1 “2-pocket” w/o clasp folder- any color
- 1 PLASTIC “2-pocket” w/o clasp folder-any color
- 3 Expo Dry Erase Markers (black)
- 1 box of tissues to be shared with the rest of the class
- Smock (or old tee-shirt) for art
- 4 glue sticks (Elmer’s)
- 2 packages of blank 3 x 5 index cards (total of 200 cards)
- BOYS: 1 box of gallon baggies
- GIRLS: 1 box of quart baggies
- Mrs. Harriman and Mrs. Pugh’s homeroom: 4 Marble composition notebooks (wide ruled, not college ruled; no spiral bound notebooks)
- Mrs. Carroll’s homeroom: 3 Marble composition notebooks (wide ruled, not college ruled; no spiral bound notebooks)
- 5 durable pocket folders (pockets on bottom, not sides)
- 1 small supply box
- 2 dozen pencils (sharpened, if possible)
- 6 glue sticks
- 1 package of loose leaf (standard lines)
- 1 box of tissues
- 1 set of multiplication flashcards (to be kept at home)
- 1 set of division flashcards (to be kept at home)
- Boys ONLY – 1 box of quart sized Ziploc bags
- Girls ONLY – 1 container of anti-bacterial wipes
- Mrs. Pugh’s homeroom ONLY – 1” hard covered binder
- Mrs. Carroll’s homeroom ONLY – 1 container of white glue
- Headphones or ear buds (placed in a Ziploc bag with full name on it)
- ART: Smock
- GYM: Sneakers
There is no need to purchase new items if your child has them from his/her previous grade.
Please label these supplies with your child’s full name.
Congratulations on doing a great job in third grade. We hope you have a very enjoyable summer. We are looking forward to being your fourth grade teachers. The following list of supplies will be needed on the first day of school.
- Two packages of #2 pencils, sharpened if possible
- One small box of crayons, colored pencils or Twistables
- Two packages of loose leaf paper (standard lines)
- Two boxes of tissues
- One smock or old shirt for Art
- Two red pens – non- retractable
- Five marble notebooks; 1 yellow, l green, 1 blue, 1 red, 1 black
- Six sturdy cardboard folders, hole-punched (with pockets on the bottom, not sides), no fasteners; 1 yellow, l green, 1 blue, 1 red, 1 black and 1 different colored other than those listed.
- 1” hard covered binder (no trapper keepers please)
- Small soft pencil pouch for pens and pencils (no boxes please)
- One set of earbuds (placed in a Ziploc bag with full name on it)
Students do not need an assignment pad. Each student will receive a Boght Hills School Assignment Notebook
**Please Label all supplies with the student’s name.
Welcome to Fifth Grade! Here is a list of supplies you will need on the first day of school.
- 1 three-subject spiral notebook
- 4 composition notebooks
- 5 two-pocket folders
- 2 red pens and 2 blue pens (at all times)
- 6 #2-pencils (ongoing supply needed)
- colored pencils or Twistables
- 2 pkgs. wide-ruled loose-leaf paper
- 1 large glue stick
- 2 boxes of Kleenex
- 1 set of earbuds (placed in Ziploc bag with full name on it)
- Art – Smock
- PE – Sneakers
Please label supplies with your full name!
An assignment planner will be provided on the first day of school.
Welcome to sixth grade! We are excited about working with you in your last year at Boght Hills. Enjoy your summer and see you soon!
Please label all supplies with your name
- **1 set of earbuds/headphones- place in Ziploc bag labeled with full name. We use them frequently.
- 2 boxes of tissues
- Red pens, blue/black pens and pencils. Students will need these at all times.
- Soft pencil case
- 2 one subject notebooks in these colors: 1-blue, 1-yellow
- 3 hard cover marble composition notebooks, preferably different colors
- 5 folders with pockets: red, green, blue, yellow, and one of your choice
- Crayons or colored pencils – small pack is fine
- Girls: 1 container of disinfecting wipes (like Lysol brand, etc)
- Boys: 1 container of hand wipes (like Wet Ones brand, etc)
- 4 small or 2 large glue sticks (Elmers, if possible, since the others do not stick well)
Category: Boght Hills