Budget & Taxes
Vote: Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Tax levy limit: 2.471 percent
Estimated tax rate increase: 0.94 percent
On March 1, Superintendent Joseph Corr and Assistant Superintendent for Business, William Furlong gave a preliminary overview of the 2017-18 budget and how it will provide students and their families the best educational opportunities it possibly can. Click here to read more.
Budget development calendar
*All meetings will take place at Goodrich (District Office) in the Curriculum & Instruction Workroom. Meetings will also be live streamed. Click here to watch.
- Wednesday, March 1, 7:00 p.m., Preliminary Budget Overview
- Monday, March 6, 7:00 p.m., Maintenance & Interfund Transfers
- Monday, March 13, 7:00 p.m., Debt Service & Enrollment
- Thursday, March 23, 7:00 p.m., Instructional Technology & Equipment
- Thursday, March 30, 7:00 p.m., Staffing, New Programs & Initiatives, Summer Curriculum
- Monday, April 3, 7:00 p.m., Revenue & use of Fund Balance
- Wednesday, April 5, 7:00 p.m., Adopt budget
- Monday, April 10, 7:00 p.m., if needed
- Thursday, April 13, 7:00 p.m., if needed
- Wednesday, May 3, 7:00 p.m. Budget hearing & Meet the BOE candidates night
- Tuesday, May 16, Annual School Budget Vote, BOE Election
Board of Education Seat
There is one seat open for the May 16, 2017 election. Please contact the Business Office for a petition at 518-785-8591, ext. 3103.